- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 ounces hot water (but not boiling)
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or artificial sweetener)
- 4 ounces milk
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup (optional)
- Mix 1/2 tsp green tea powder in 2 ounces of hot water in a bowl. Stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 3 teaspoons of sugar or sugar substitute (can adjust to taste).
- Add in 4 ounces of milk and stir.
- (Optional) Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup, such as Torani or DaVinci brands.
- Add ice cubes and blend in a blender until smooth.
Note: You could also drink this as a Matcha Green Tea Iced Latte by just pouring the mixture over ice instead of blending. You can buy a really great kit that comes with a frothing glass, whisk, bodum press, and 100g of Matcha Green Tea by clicking here.